Thursday 16 October 2014

Caritas Somalia

GIVE US THIS DAY, OUR DAILY BREAD - Caritas Somalia
To be a part of the worldwide Caritas campaign “One Human Family, Food for All,” I pledge to one or more of the following activities:
PERSONAL ACTION AND SOCIAL OUTREACH
1.       I will share food with my hungry neighbors during lean periods/food-scarce months.
2.       I will teach my children and family members not to waste food and instead to show solidarity with the hungry.
3.       I will focus on not wasting food myself.
4.       I will provide one meal each week or month to a person/family in need of food.

5.       I will initiate a group to transport excess produce to those in need.
6.       I will support government policies that help small farmers and the hungry.
7.       Every month, I will donate money, fresh produce, or nonperishable food items to a food bank or community meal program, or donate them to Caritas Somalia.

We are one human family and we cannot let one member of our family to go hungry; and it is our responsibility to give a helping hand to those who are hungry. Let us unite ourselves with Caritas Somalia.


No comments:

Post a Comment